Judy Jezek Anderson Scholarship For Doctoral Studies
Purpose: To help support a student enrolled in the Rush University, College of Nursing, Ph.D. or DNP programs. The recipient may use the award to offset costs of tuition, books, fees, or living expenses. May receive one time only.
- The applicant must be a matriculated student in the Rush Ph.D. or DNP programs, who has begun clinical hours.
- Applicant must be a Sigma Theta Tau member, but need not be a member of Gamma Phi Chapter.
- A Gamma Phi Chapter member must support the applicant.
- Grade Point Average: 3.5 or higher in the current program of study.
- Evidence of commitment to the goals of Sigma Theta Tau.
Selection: The committee’s choice will be based upon the applicant’s potential for meeting the goals of Sigma Theta Tau: scholarship, leadership, and creativity.
- Current resume or CV
- Letter of support from a Gamma Phi Member
- A concise 200-word statement describing the applicant's professional achievement and growth in the areas of scholarship, leadership, and creativity.
- One copy of your unofficial transcript from Rush University.