JENNIFER HAYDEN CLINICAL RESEARCH AWARD
Purpose: To promote research that advances clinical nursing care related to simulation, education, or clinical nursing care.
This award may be used for research applicable to clinical nursing practice including:
- Conducting pilot studies
- Research utilization projects
- Conducting ongoing research investigations
- Duplication funding is not permitted, however, dual or multiple sources of funding to make a larger study are permitted.
- Funding is to be used for project-related expenses only such as research assistance, secretarial support, supplies, and equipment.
- Funds may not be used for the investigator’s salary or travel expenses.
- Unused funds or funds not used within the stipend timeline must be returned to Gamma Phi Chapter.
- Changes in timelines must be approved in writing.
1.Active Gamma Phi Chapter member.
2.When more than one investigator is listed, identify the individual that will be the person:
- Responsible for the investigation.
- Communicating with Gamma Phi Chapter.
3.The recipient of the award must acknowledge Gamma Phi Chapter support in publications and presentations resulting from the award.
If this criterion is applicable to you, please apply by submitting the following information: